Fast, Scalable, Affordable
High Performance, Full Disk Encryption for Any Structured or Unstructured Data
- Rapidly and efficiently encrypts ALL data on a variety of storage media, including flash/SSD, all-flash arrays, hybrid flash arrays, and HDD
- High-performance, infinitely scalable, near-zero latency, and budget-friendly compared to legacy solutions
- Software-based for simple, fast, automated deployment; no proprietary appliances needed
- Wide applicability across a variety of structured and unstructured SQL and NoSQL data on Linux
With XCrypt Full Disk™, organizations can take advantage of a high-performance, scale-out full-disk encryption solution that combines sizzling performance with proven protection for sensitive information. XCrypt Full Disk is delivered as an all-software encryption package that requires no proprietary appliances, delivering the benefits of lower cost, simplified deployment and ease-of-use. The versatility of XCrypt Full Disk makes it suitable for use in a wide range of structured and unstructured data environments, in the cloud and on-premises.
More Data, Greater Security Challenges
The massive attack surface of high-volume data stores on-premises and in the cloud makes them highly vulnerable to unauthorized intrusion. However, much of the encryption technology that exists today was not designed for deployment in distributed computing architectures and massive cloud stores which consist of multiple servers that are networked together into server arrays.
Distributed data systems require a distributed policy server, with secure policy replication to prevent unauthorized modifications to policies. Distributed systems also require automated mechanisms for secure node removal when a server is removed from a cluster, encryption for both data-at-rest and in-motion, as well as rapid and secure encryption key rotation. These functions must perform efficiently without requiring the re-encryption of any files or downtime during normal operation.
Encryption Optimized for Performance and Scalability
XCrypt Full Disk is a high-performance, infinitely scalable, full disk encryption solution which is ideal for bulk encryption of stored data, and can be applied to both data-at-rest and data-in-motion. Zettaset’s all-software approach to encryption simplifies deployment and eliminates the need for proprietary appliances. It also makes all Zettaset encryption solutions, including XCrypt Full Disk, ideal for elastic cloud environments.
XCrypt Full Disk utilizes Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) 256-bit encryption, the highest level attainable. AES has been adopted by the U.S. government and is now used worldwide. It also provides AES- NI accelerated performance in equipped servers.
XCrypt Full Disk provides proven defense in regulated industries such as healthcare, financial services, and retail from the accelerating frequency and scope of data breaches. When integrated into a strategic IT security initiative, XCrypt Full Disk can help bring structured and unstructured data stores into compliance with corporate and regulatory data protection initiatives including PCI/DSS, HIPAA, FISMA, and GDPR.
Key Benefits and Features
- All-software solution simplifies deployment, easily scales, and delivers exceptional price/performance
- Optimized for superior performance in scale-out distributed computing systems, with near-zero latency: approximately 3%* for data- at-rest encryption; 7%* for data-in-motion encryption. *Measured using TeraSort MapReduce Benchmark
- Proven protection for high-volume, high-growth cloud and on-premises data environments
- File system transparency means that XCrypt Full Disk can be used to protect sensitive data in a wide range of structured and unstructured SQL and NoSQL data on Linux
- Encrypts ALL data on a variety of storage media, including flash/SSD, all-flash arrays, hybrid flash arrays, and HDD
- Capable of transforming an HDD into an intelligent SED at a fraction of the cost
Supports Strategic IT Compliance Initiatives
- Provides a proven defense for sensitive data in regulated industries such healthcare, financial services, and retail from the accelerating frequency and scope of data breaches.
- Supports corporate and regulatory compliance initiatives including PCI/DSS, HIPAA, FISMA, and GDPR.
- No proprietary appliances required, making XCrypt Full Disk non-disruptive and more cost-effective compared to legacy approaches. This is especially valuable in highly elastic cloud environments, and provides power users with greater operational efficiencies.
- Simplified installation using CLI tools (Ansible, Puppet, Chef) or Apache Ambari (for Hadoop)
Fits into Existing Security Infrastructure
- Adheres to OASIS encryption open standards, and is compatible with KMIP-compliant key management systems and PKCS#11-compliant hardware security modules (HSMs).
- Included with the XCrypt Full Disk data encryption solution is a software-based automated Virtual Enterprise Key Manager (V-EKM) and Virtual Hardware Security Module (V-HSM) to facilitate initial deployment.
- Certified interoperability with key manager solutions from MicroFocus, Fornetix, Gemalto, HyTrust, Thales and others.
- Certified interoperability with HSMs from Utimaco, Gemalto, and others.
XCrypt Full Disk is just one of the advanced, industry- leading encryption solutions built on Zettaset’s XCrypt Data Encryption Platform. Additional solutions include XCrypt Object and XCrypt Hadoop. For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org